All-in-one CCTV Joystick 2010-06-01
APEM’s robust no-installation joystick is the ideal solution for cost effective small and medium business surveillance camera control. The IP series USB Joystick is specially designed to provide accurate and responsive control in a comfortable, compact desktop housing.
- Ready to Use: USB plug & play installation
- Versatile: 10 programmable buttons on compact desktop base
- Accurate/Responsive: 3-axis joystick with 2 additional instantaneous access programmable hot buttons on handle.
- Long life: contactless hall effect technology ensures 10,000,000 trouble-free operations
- Easy Integration: seamlessly integrates with any CCTV software on Microsoft DirectX or Linux platforms
- Comfortable: ergonomically designed for all day use by left or right handed operators
- Included software utility option: creates joystick/mouse functionality toggle and joystick 4th axis
AV metal NO/NC pushbutton switches available with illuminated ring 2010-05-18
APEM’s range of rugged AV pushbutton switches has recently been extended to include a new, easy-to-locate, illuminated version. This momentary pushbutton is designed for demanding environments where reliability is crucial.
It is particularly suitable for applications requiring:
- Dual Use: When 2 contacts are required - one for load and one for control - either the NO or the NC (depending on the load type) can be used for the power.
- Safety: When several pushbuttons are used, 2 contacts are connected as a chain to prevent activating both critical functions simultaneously (ex: automatic gearbox).
- Wire or solder terminals. Wire version can include a resistor to power the LED.
- LED illuminated ring available in 6 colours
- Dia. 19 or 22 mm bushing
- Max current/voltage rating with restive load of 1A 30VDC
- Solder, wire or cable terminals
- Choice of 3 stainless steel grades for the bushing and plunger providing increased pricing flexibility
- Sealing up to IP67
APEM’s sealed pushbuttons - new I range Catalogue 2010-03-03
APEM is pleased to announce the availability of a new switch catalogue, including all our sealed pushbuttons with dia. 12mm or 16mm bushing.
• Illumination option on straight PC models
These 2 options were previously incompatible with the IP and IR series. APEM has developed a new manufacturing tool to make this option available.
• UL approval
All IP-IB-IS pushbuttons are UL certified under 125VAC/250VAC with a 2 Amps current rating. This option is now available in the order guides.
• IZ series
The range of IZ rear mounted sealed pushbutton switches keeps expanding with the introduction of new versions. Plastic and metal models, both momentary and latching are now available.
• Custom configurations
2 pages are dedicated to custom configurations, showing our technical capabilities in this area.
This catalogue is available either as a pdf or in print.
BF Series - Contactless Paddle Joystick 2010-02-08
The BF Series Paddle is the very latest generation in high precision contactless controls. It combines the features of a contactless single axis joystick and a switch in one control.
Long trouble-free life is assured with the latest hall effect technology, providing a range of analogue, switched or custom PWM output options. The all-new design with its innovative mechanism and ergonomic styling is specifically designed for robustness, strength and performance.
New sealing boots for rocker and pushbutton switches 2010-01-14
Sealing boot for KG rocker switches
This accessory is intended for mounting on any KG rocker switch, to improve resistance to dust, frost and mud. The front face of the rocker will also be modified, and for momentary functions, will reach tactile feel of a small membrane switch panel.
This silicone membrane is available in black (P/N U3084) and the actuator surface can be pad-printed with several colours. An example of pad printed membrane (U3083) is shown above.
Sealing boot for LPI pushbutton switches
The LPI series is a range of tactile pushbutton switches for indoor applications. It features the largest actuator and lowest behind-panel depth within the APEM switch range. It has been developed on a modular base to fit the exact needs of technicians and end-users: more than 300.000 configurations are available.
A sealing boot is now available to increase the sealing of any LPI pushbutton (up to IP67) and allow the use of these switches in outdoor applications. Available in black (U3082) but also translucent (U3088). Pad-printed legends can be added.